The, Brazos Cleaning and Restoration focuses only on what we do best - the cleaning, care and specialty rugs, delicate textile and tapestries. We take pride in providing the best value and the highest quality work to our customers. All of our work is done in our plant by our experienced staff. Our plant features the most modern rug cleaning technology. Among the things that set us apart from the competition is that we are not just rug cleaners, we are scholars. Virgil Marko has completed the Master Rug Cleaner class and now Karan Marko is completing the class.
Before having your rug professionally cleaned, ask a
All Rug Cleaning Companies Are Not The Same
• Never select a rug cleaning firm based on price alone. Price is not the best measure of quality
• Rugs should never be cleaned in your home unless there are extenuating circumstances. Reputable rug cleaners pick up and deliver rugs or have a location for drop off.
• The most qualified rug care specialists distinguish themselves by their experience, in-depth
knowledge of rugs, training, methods, processes, and customer service. Education
• Are they active in an industry association?
• Your rug cleaner should be committed to the highest level of education and training.
• Are they certified under the Master Rug Cleaner® program, the benchmark of industry training?
• Area rugs can be a considerable investment. How long has the company been in the business of
• Are the rugs cleaned at their facility or subcontracted out?
• All rugs are not alike and therefore should not be cleaned the same. Your Master Rug Cleaner tailors the cleaning process to each rug depending on origin, age, per-existing conditions, fibers, dyes and construction. References
• The system and process used by a rug cleaning company is extremely important. Be sure they are using the most advanced, state-of-the-art equipment on the market today for maximum dry soil removal and thorough immersion washing that does not leave behind sticky detergent residue.